What Is Smarthinking?
Smarthinking is UNT Dallas' supplemental tutoring program; it is a free online tutoring resource for all registered UNT Dallas students. Smarthinking provies online academic tutoring services through on-demand (drop-in) sessions or appointments (scheduled sessions) in a wide range of subjects within their field of study; including Writing, Mathematics, Biology, Intro Human A&P, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Accounting, Intro to Finance, Statistics, Spanish, and other subjects. With Smarthinking, you can:
- Connect with an e-structor and interact with a live tutor.
- Submit your Writing for any class to the Online Writing Lab.
- Submit a Question and receive a reply from a tutor.
Students can sign in directly from our website and can even use their Android™ and iOS phone apps. Students can submit questions and receive an answer via email, can log-in for on-demand/drop-in tutoring sessions, and can schedule appointments for one-on-one tutoring.
Drop-In tutoring is typically available 24/7 during the school year and are conducted within a virtual whiteboard environment, which provides real-time collaboration. Prescheduled sessions are available and offline questions also are accepted for response within 24 hours.
- Visit http://services.smarthinking.com
- Returning users must enter their UNT Dallas username (UNT email) and password
- New users must log in using the following information:
- Username: untdstudent
- Password: seagull
- Create a new user account using your UNT email as your new username