Mission: Motivate. Strengthen. Support.
The Math Lab provides tutoring, homework, and study assistance for all registered UNT Dallas students who need help with undergraduate math, accounting, statistics, and finance courses. The Math Lab is staffed by professional tutors and peer tutors (student tutors) who have been recommended by UNT Dallas faculty and have excelled in their academic courses at UNT Dallas. Our tutors will answer specific content-related and/or homework questions, will help you get started on problems, will check that you are approaching a problem correctly, and will encourage you through the process.
Our lab is equipped with computers and commonly used mathematics software. It is a group setting, so tutors will float from student to student assisting you and answering your questions. We see students on a walk-in basis, so no appointments are necessary!
Business Tutoring Offered
Accounting, Economics, and Finance Tutoring
Tutoring for the following courses is offered on select days/times:
- ACCT 2010 – Accounting Principles I
- ACCT 2020 – Accounting Principles II
- ACCT 3110 – Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 3120 – Intermediate Accounting II
- ACCT 3270 – Cost Accounting
- ECON 1100 - Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 1110 - Principles of Macroeconomics
- FINA 3770 - Finance
- FINA 4020 - Investments
- FINA 4320 - Financial Statements